Sunday, December 12, 2004

Gah.

I’ll like to think that I’ve recovered form the virus. Apparently the damage done is much more.

Been feeling really weak. Balance aboard trains and buses is horrible. Raising my hands to shampoo my hair is tiring. Can you believe it? Helping Mei Mei with groceries just now was tiring too. Haiz. I better eat more vitamin c and boost my immune system.

Hope I get well soon. Dun like feeling weak. Feels… vulnerable.

Sushi.

Went out for dinner with sis. Had sushi, it was pretty good. Ate quite a bit, haha considering the fact that I always eat so little at sushi bar. Haha. Discussion was lovely. Talked about her camp and about the cg. There’s so much we can do and I’m so excited about it.

Spank!

I wanna spank… Kylie Minogue. Esp that butt of hers. Haha. She puts all females her age to shame man.

Hmmm.

I was reading Big S’s blog when I realized… there’s so many people complaining that blogger ate up their entry when they hit the “Publish” button. Hmm how come nobody thought of typing it all down on the word processor first and copying it over? That should solve everything right? Hmmm.

Town

Anyone wanna hit town over the upcoming weekend?

Queasy.

I have loads to say. But it’s one and I’m tired. And I’ll be away for the whole of next week. Range. Doubt I’ll get to come home. Wait for me wuncha? Ta!

P.S

Strawberries. Dun worry too much. Dun be too pessimistic either. Buzz me if u wanna talk ok?

Life… can be beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home