Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Yee

For a thirty year old, Lum May Yee’s getting on pretty well. (Weak pun intended) She’s so pretty! Still!

Haha. It’s been quite a while since we last saw her around. But she’s still looking SO GOOD. Haha!

Oh! She’s my bunkmate’s cousin!

Liz Oh Liz

Woah. Stuff from Liz Claiborne are so expensive! Went look see-with Chengmei on last Friday. The stuff are gorgeous but the price tag? *Shakes head* Almost crazy!

Ho Ho Doh!

Hmm, Xmas’s around the corner, but it doesn’t seem to be getting to me. Hmm. Surprisingly, I don’t feel like how I always did during past years – lonely. May be good in a way. Perhaps it’s indicative of something within me. NOPE! I’m damn sure I’m not gay! Thanks for worrying.

Haha, it’s like… “It’s just another holiday”

Don’t even feel like Xmas shopping. Hmm maybe the mood will kick in later.

My Fault.

Oh! I don’t have stuff against women thirty and above. Don’t read wrongly into my previous post abt Miss Lum. I’m just saying she’s looking as good. Hardly her age. Muahaha.

I think some will STILL get offended by the previous line. Oh well. Like I tell ppl, “You can’t please everyone.”

By the way, Angelina Jolie’s almost thirty too. Wait, she IS thirty and over. Haha. Love her to bits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home