Saturday, November 26, 2005

Strong Stuff Comes In Small Packages

My lil sister never ceases to amaze me.

I love her. Her resoluteness when it comes to handling difficult situations. Her maturity, her tact and her clear-headedness.

Despite me wanting to watch her back all the time, she always reminds me through lil actions of hers that she is strong. Reminds me of Red bull. Potent stuff really does comes in small packages.

She’s right, dun ever play waiting games with her. You’ll lose.

She really kept to her one year vow. How many of us can do that?

I keep wanting to protect her. But I think I need more help than she does. Pity her strength and maturity dun run in the “family”.

For once, I would like to know what I want. For sure….

Am I A Man of Many Faces? The Mask I Wear Is One…

Miss D is right.

I tried denying it. But Miss D is right.

It is a tenuous masquerade.

This masquerade is getting older.
Say your lines but do you feel them?
Do you mean what you say when there's no one around?


It’s just a staged play where forced civility is acted out daily. We know… yet we chose to ignore it. A stalemate of knowledge…

We know… yet we choose to adhere to this unspoken truce.

I shouldn’t. Buy I do anyway.

Who Dares Drink To Me?

Brenda’s blog is titled DrunkOnBrandy. I-mei told me the class once laughed that I’m drunk on everything.

I am.

I drink so I can sleep. So I wouldn’t dream.

‘Cause I’m afraid of whom I might see when I dream.

I’m afraid I’ll see you.

I shouldn’t. But I can’t help it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home