Sunday, February 11, 2007

Not for the faint of heart

Spent the afternoon hanging out at the studio today when Ginos suddenly climbed onto a stool and started gesticulating wildly at me. I thought she wanted to play charades until I saw what was beside me...

Guess who?

Spider! It was barely one cm long lah! You'll think from her reaction it'll be a tarantula or something.

Close up!

Super Closeup!

Took the photos with my camera. Cool right? Haha how did we get the spider to stay still? Easy. We trapped it in a container and popped it into the freezer. Peace!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you killed it!!!

1:08 PM

 
Blogger Mike said...

We have to! Previously, we killed a spider the size of your palm. Now we are on a mission to kill everyone. Just in case they grow tha tbig.

4:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home