Saturday, February 03, 2007

Viva La Vivo

Hung out with Peanut on Friday. We met up after my screening of "Dragon Inn" in NUS. Decided to catch a movie at Vivo, The Illusionist isn't bad at all. Anyway, I was happy. Finally got to do something I've always wanted to do.

You know how sometimes people get really spooked by the horror flicks trailers? I've always wanted to grab them while they are cowering behind their fingers/cardigan/any convenient thing.

I finally did it. Muahahah. Got a slap for my effort but IT WAS WORTH IT. *devious grin*


Christine hard at work


Finally caught me spying on her. She was putting together something for me. So sweet right? To think I didn't get her anything for the festivals. Haiz...

Chilli Cheese Dog

Had a hot dog at the hot dog joint. Think it was SuperDog or something. Anyway, it's quite bad. Is it just me? But it doesn't make a lot of sense to cut the bun ALL the way through if you're serving a CHILLI dog does it? It was one of the crappiest messiest meal I ever had. Had chilli oozing from my fingers, topping dropping all over the place etc.

Uber unsatisfactory.

I dunno why, the antagonistic side of me didn't surface that day. I actually just let it slide.

Maybe I'm getting old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home