Friday, December 12, 2003

You Spin Me Right Round

Hung out with the guys last night at Chevrons. Bowled a couple of games. Has been such a long time since I last bowled. Score line was total crap. Imagine a highest score of only. Sheesh. Shame of me to even think about it.

Grabbed some drinks at the disco. Someone ordered a bottle of tequila. It’s crazy I tell you. Have never been so high in my life. One step short of toppling into the abyss of drunkenness. Never knew it could take so much effort just to walk straight. I remember making a conscious effort repeating to myself that I have to walk straight. And that I will not fall asleep before reaching my bunk.

Am proud that I din cause any one any trouble. Won’t be doing this kinda shit anytime soon I hope. It’s not good for the body I tell you.

But hell! It FELT good while it lasted.

Reminder to Oneself

Rather late. Here’s a reminder as to what I’ll write soon.

1. God trying to get my attention
2. Muzak and Jiahui
3. Trying too hard to be another me
4. On the minds of others during Xmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home