Tuesday, December 02, 2003

More Garbage

You guys have got to listen to Cherry Lips by Garbage. It sounds so psychedelic and funky! That song has been stuck in my head for weeks already. Has a bit of retro disco pop to it. Think Kylie Minogue combined with usual Garbage electronic funk.

Argh … just do download it! Go baby go go!

Close Contender

Ladies and gentlemen, I have finally come across something that could displace the Candy Cane as my favorite Xmassy treat. Have you all tried the sinful, indulgent, warmth giving chocolate covered marshmallow bell from Hershey?

It’s devilishly delicious, I tell you. Marshmallow has always been one of my fave candy… combine it with creamy choc. Heaven on earth man… You’ve got to try it. Need to tell Sheila. Hahaha and Ming too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home