Monday, November 17, 2003

Apologies

Sorry for the long hiatus, the mood just wasn’t there you see. I’m sure you lovelies will understand. Anyway, I’m back!

Matrix

I think it’s just over blown. Really! All those profound theory? I think it’s just bull. Because the amount of details that goes into it, it’s just too much! I mean all those explanation, surely they didn’t mean for it all to click like it did. I think it’s all one huge coincidence, that’s all. The producers just wanted to make an action flick, viewers read too much into it. Period.

Anyway, the third installment of the matrix? It’s absolutely, gorily, bloodily, violently delicious! Fantastic! (Though the ending fight scene was rather flat, feels like Dragonball) The part I love most? The intense fight at Zion. With all the AP (Armour piercing) units and all. The part was so fast paced, thrilling, bloody and intense. So much so that when they detonate the EMP charge and all the sentinels died, I can feel the tension flowing out of my body. It seems almost as though I’ve forgotten to breathe during the entire battle. Pheeew. You peeps have really got to see it for urself man. I love those AP units; think they’re the most beautiful proponents of Deaths I’ve ever seen. Think I’m gonna buy the trilogy box when they release it.

Shooting Kids

I’m a changed man. I used to be the kind that will pick up kids that I dunno and play with them. You know, kids that run to ur table at Macs? Kids chasing after run away toys in a departmental stall? Kids playing hide and seek in malls? I’ll pick them up without hesitation and play with them. Guess I’ve always liked kids. Yup, the word is “LIKED” spelt with a D.

I have no idea when it started. But they seem to get on my nerve damn easily these days. That day out with Sheila? We were at Taka riding on the escalator when a kid started wailing out of nowhere. Guess what shot out of my mouth?

“Somebody please shoot that kid.”

I can’t believe I said that. Neither can the people on the escalator. What’s gotten over me?

Shuhui

It’s rather long ago when I met Shuhui by chance at JP. Was shopping on my own when she saw me and asked me over to join her. She was disturbed after reading my blog. Said something like “Are you ok? I read your blog…” we were sitting together talking when she went into a lengthy explanation/speculation abt why I’m feeling the way I have been. To tell you the truth, I switched off totally. All I remember was that a voice was screaming inside of me ranting on about how “You are so full of yourself! Who the hell do you think you are? You think you know me eh? You think you know why I’m feeling the way I am eh? You think you know me enough to tell me you understand how I feel? You don’t understand shit!”

That was how I felt at that moment. Looking back, I’m appalled and shocked. Appalled I felt likewise towards someone who’s trying to help. Shocked that such irrational waves of violent thoughts actually flitted across my mind. I’m sorry ok Sam? Thanks for caring. *Hugs*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home