Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Coffin of Light

Just got back from Changi General Hospital. Went there to get a MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) done for my back. Results will be out in two weeks. Wish me luck, hope it isn’t serious…

Anyway, the experience was rather unnerving. I’ve never been known to be claustrophobic. Guess there’s a first time for everything. I freaked out inside. Ironic as it may sound, I felt really exposed in that small chamber. The “tunnel” was so small, and the bright white light inside? I panicked the minute they slid me in. The feeling of cold steel against your back, the humming of the giant piece of equipment, the glaring white lights…. Maybe that’s how it feels inside a coffin. And this, a coffin of light.

Hope I’ll not have to go through the same thing again.

Pure Garbage

Androgyny

When everything is going wrong
And you can't see the point in going on
Well nothing in life is set in stone
There's nothing that can't be turned around

Nobody wants to feel alone
And everybody wants to love someone
Out of the tree go pick a plum
Why can't we all just get along?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home