Monday, January 19, 2004

Little Red Riding Hood and The Three Little Pigs

This is going to be about Saturday. Like I said in the previous blog, met Miss Zhang while waiting for Miss Goh. Went to catch “Payback” with Miss Goh. Damn it’s freezing at Jade Theater. Grrrr…

Haha the movie’s fine. Uma Thurman is so gorgeous! Haha. Love her sharp nose and hair… it’s just so darn sexy! Women I love… Angelina Jolie, Milla Jovovich, Lucy Liu and Uma Thurman! *Eyes glazes over and drools*

Haha, walked around a bit before Miss Goh had to leave to meet her friends. Headed back, stopped over at jurong to get dinner for the family. Guess whom I ran into there?

Miss Chew!

And I almost didn’t recognize her. She looked different man. She looked… (I never thought I would say this but…) bad. Real bad. Really tired. Really drained.

Din hear me calling out to her. So I had to back tracked a little. Even then, when she turned at her name. There was this five-second lag, as she looked at me before going very softly, “Oh… Mike… Hi.”

She looked that tired. Had a “what the heck am I doing here when I could be sleeping at home” kind of face. I swore she wouldn’t even notice if Little Red Riding Hood and The Three Little Pigs walked right across her path.

Said hi, talked for a lil while and I had to rush off. Family was waiting for dinner. Hmmm something kinda stuck. Didn’t feel that hungry anymore. Maybe… Maybe it’s because I’ve never seen her so drained before. So much so it was kinda perplexing. There was an impulse to give her a reassuring pat on her arm.

But I didn’t.

I mustn’t.


Sunny SUNDAY!

Sunday! Yay! Met Miss Chew and her friend Wei Hearng for “Love me if you dare”. Cool movie. Though it was a bit sic at times. Talk about a game taken too seriously. *Chortles* Anyway, was kinda touching overall. The idea of true love overcoming all, marriage included. If you find out years down the road that your heart has always been with another, so what if you are married? Will your kids and wife bog you down? Or will you pursue your true loved like he did?

Had to agree with Christine that it was disturbing at times though. Many occasions, just hard to point them out specifically. The movie was great, but disturbing, Or rather disturbingly great. Hmmm….

Definitely worth the eight bucks… and crawling out of bed so early to catch it.

Can’t believe that I failed to notice her straight hair the day before. Great change! *Gives the thumbs up* looked very refreshing! Oh she looked much chirpier. Think it’s sleep. Haha. The marvel of youth, sleep is all we need. (Though women will beg to differ)

Guess what? Peanut got me a book of Wilde’s quotes! Yay! And a cd full of songs. Well…. There was a lil mixed up. Will sort it out soon.

Oh! Wei Hearng was so darn quiet. He reminds me…. of… Mark when I hang out with Fang and Mark. Hmmm… *grins* Fang! You know what I mean don’t you?

Island Life, I Love It!

Headed to Sentosa after that. Chee Hong’s bday. That guy’s 21 already. Gawd I feel old. Had fun! Great seeing all of em again. Chufang, Lingzhi, Weinee, Huiqing. Haiz. The rest of the guys sorta stood him up. Gawd I feel so out of place. Thorn among the roses. Haha.

Pretty muched walked around the entire island talking and catching up. And discussing how to celebrate our 21st. Mine’s next. Stressed already.

The party was cool. The choc cake absolutely divine. Sinful man. Haiz… Pure decadence I tell you. From Coffee bean and the Tea Leaf. *makes a mental note to self*

The party only lacked a single item…. Booze. Hahaha okok I’m kiddin. It was lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home