Friday, January 02, 2004

And We Met Again

Had a class gathering the other day. Sorta a bbq at Lucas’s place. It was the Saturday after Xmas. The Xmassy spirit was still lingering in the air. Plus the décor at his place helped. Xmas tree and all.

Let’s see. Who turned up? Peifang, Peishan, Liyi, Yanmei, Yifang, Daeyna, Pearly, Ming, Kenny, Benedict and me. There were more initially, but some had last minute commitments to attend too, I was pretty upset at first regarding the low turn out. Until Yifang came along and chided me.

She said, “ Don’t worry about the turn out. We’ll have fun even if only five people turn up. Why? Because those who made an effort to are those who sincerely and genuinely wants to meet up and have fun.”

I felt pretty bad after that. What she said was kinda true. I shouldn’t be so preoccupied with who’s going and who’s not. It’s not the quantity right?

Hahaha the bbq was quite a blast. Haven’t seen some of them in a while. The food was great too! Auntie’s potato salad and garlic rice was scrumptious! Haha. Luc opened a bottle of wine and Bailey’s Irish cream. Tried it for the first time. Thick, creamy and yummy. It’s nice but too rich for me. Grins.

Oh! We had a gift exchange! Haha sorta drew lots and I gave mine to Ming! Hahaaha it was lavender shower gel from the scent shop! Haha just nice for after archery showers. Liyi picked me. Guess what? It was shower gel too! Lime and mint gel from the body shop. Smelled absolutely heavenly! As for Xmas pressie, got Ming Baci choc. Lip balm and lip-gloss for Fang. Haha still haven’t passed peanut hers. So won’t disclose it as yet. Ming got me some puzzle thingy, great company in the store. Haha!

Pool with Miss Goh

Played pool the other day with Lingzhi at Poolitix. It’s been a while since I went there. As usual, had loads of fun. Love that place. Great music.

Had Subway for dinner after that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home