Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Bulge

Went back to CGH today for my MRI results. Bummer! I have a protruding disc cartilage at my fifth lumbar (huh?) joint. The good thing is it’s not pressing against the nerves… Yet. The bad news? It’s pressing hard against my back ligament, explaining the pain all these while. What really did it was, it’s a degenerative problem. Damn!

Why me?

Blew it all away

When the going gets tough, the tough goes shopping.

Yea just got moi pay and with the depressed mood from the hospital incident. Mike went shopping today. With mommy in tow.

I actually blew hundred plus bucks on a pair of shoes from Rockport. Bought a pair of pants from U2. Basket! My waist… it went down three size BUT I still have to buy the larger size. Thighs lah, thighs! *Grumbles grumbles*

Pop over to Kino after that. Mommy’s turn to be lost. She’s never been there before. Her idea of the bookshop never got beyond that of Poplar, EPB and The Big Bookshop. Hahaha Told me she can now understand how it is possible for me to spend the whole day at the “bookshop”. Used to think I used that as a lousy excuse for some other activities or something.

Bought some stuff too. Bought Prey by Michael Crichton and The Journals Of Kurt Cobain! Yay! Merry Xmas to mike! You bought yourself so many xmas gifts today! Hahaha.

Promise you won’t luff, but I bought a piece of rock too. It’s special.

Shelved

Got my bills today. In addition to the spree this afternoon, Rockport and all…. I hereby announced that the original plan to get the Braun Buffel wallet before Xmas will have to be shelved. Hopefully, I can still get to work on the new pair of specs though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home