Wednesday, November 30, 2005

ABCs

A is for the name of someone I knew some months back. Would like to know her better though.

B is for Bombay Sapphire Gin. My current favorite poison.

C is for Christine! We call her Peanut. My best friend.

D is for Dumbass. Been called that a lot lately. Not that I mind…

E is for Effeminate. *flicks wrist and flutter eyelashes* Enuff said.

F is for Francis Goh. My best friend and brother in Christ during my jail army days.

G is for GOD. Keeper of my heart, watcher of my soul. The one who holds the stars of the heavens in the palm of his hands.

H is for Hotate (scallop) sushi. Love that. Could polish off plates in a row. Loves them fresh and crunchy.

I is for Inadequacies. I have my share of them. Recognizes most of them. Which makes things easier.

J is for Jazz. One of my favorite genres of music. Digs Claressa Monteiro and Diana Krall.

K is for Kids. Want two. Guy and Girl. Constantine and Nefertina.

L is for Lady Fingers. Others hate it. But I adore it.

M is for Mike. “It is mine. For I cannot have another.” The Crucible ~ Arthur Miller

N is for Numnut. A nick name I’ve given to a study buddy. Stay funky always!

O is for Oscar Wilde. Favorite Author. Epitomizes the male rogue.

P is for Purple Haze. Cover by Ozzy Osbourne and Lenny Kravitz. Wailing guitar is almost orgasmic.

Q is for Queer. Some people find me queer. Guess what? I find myself queer too.

R is for Rethinking. I need some time to rethink who I am. Before I lose any more people close to me.

S is for Sandra! My lil sister. Been there for me every time I need her. Love her like a real sister.

T is for Temper. A demon I fight daily. See also Tongue. Which shoots off faster than my head. Combination of both will ultimately lead to my downfall.

U is for Uterus. Something I don’t have.

V is for Vivien. A friend from IT1101E. Aspire to be like her. Servant of God.

W is for Wala Wala. Bestest place to chill and socialize!

X is for X’mas. Favorite holiday of the year.

Y is for Yelling. Something I do and almost immediately regret.

Z is for Zoo. Promised to go with Sandra. Promised since forever. Hope to make good my promise soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home