Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Loop

No mood to mug anymore. Can’t sleep either.

No idea why, but for her, I felt damn guilty.

Can’t Get You Out Of My Head.

Post exams syndrome has already gotten to me. I keep hearing two songs in my head.

All I wanna do” by Shirlyn of Unxpected and “Tarot Cards” by Alph F.I.R

It’s driving me nuts!

God Speaks

God speaks to me through the weirdest and most unexpected channels. Was talking to Vivien last night. She asked me to look within me for the reasons I behave like I do. She mentioned that we should never blame others and external factors and look to them for justification of our actions.

Thought about it the whole night.

What she said does make sense.

I guess… I am emotionally needy too. And I hide that by masking myself with callousness. Ironic isn’t it? Been mocking at another who’s been behaving really emotionally needy lately, but at the end of the day. We actually share the same problem.

I do not want to feel vulnerable.

I thought it was a good thing to recognize that and subsequently try to suppress that. I refuse to behave like a love sick puppy. And I guess the conflict comes when I care but tell myself in vain that I ought not to.

This is not the shape of my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home